The instrument is designed and made as per T0610 “Asphalt Rolling Thin Film Oven Test” in the Industry Standard of People’s Republic of China JTJ052 Specifications and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine mass loss of highway asphalt rolling thin film after heating, and the change of penetration, viscosity, ductility and breaking point of asphalt residue after the thin film has been heated, so as to evaluate the aging performance of asphalt.
The instrument is also suitable to make test as per ASTM D2872 “Test Methods for Effect of Heat and Air on a Moving Film of Asphalt (Rolling Thin Film Oven Test)”.
II. Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%, 50 Hz
2. Heating power: 2400 W
3. Working temperature: 163 ℃
4. Controlling accuracy: ±0.5 ℃
5. Rotation speed of rotating disk: 15±0.2 RPM
6. Airflow rate: 4000±200 ml/min
7. Timing device: alarm in 85 minutes
8. Ambient temperature: 5℃～50 ℃
9. Relative humidity: ≤85%
10. Total power consumption: not more than 2600W