The instrument is designed and made as per the Industry Standard of People’s Republic of China SH/T0425 “Test Methods for Wax Content of Asphalt”, as well as T0615-2000 “Asphalt Wax Content Test” in JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine wax content in the petroleum asphalt, petroleum asphalt derived from crude oil under decompression condition and highway petroleum asphalt. It is the best asphalt wax content analysis instrument in the petrochemical industry, building construction industry, highway construction industry, and other industries.
II. Main technical features
1. The instrument adopts distillation and cooling methods to determine wax content of sample. The instrument is divided into upper and lower sections: The upper section contains stirring motor, temperature sensor, air circuit distributor, and sample container hook holder; the lower section is cooling and filtering parts.
2. The air circuit distributor and sample container hook holder are specially designed, so it is convenient to operate the instrument.
3. The constant temperature bath adopts Dewar flask of large diameter, so it is with better heat insulation performance, there is no mist appears on observation window, and it is convenient for observation.
4. The temperature controller is precise, clear, and convenient to preset controlling temperature. It has characteristics of high temperature controlling accuracy, rapid cooling speed, and convenience.
5. The instrument adopts floor-standing structure. It can make determination for 3 pieces of samples at the same time, so it is efficient.
III. Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10%, 50 Hz
2. Heating power: 700 W
3. Cooling power: 1000 W
4. Rotation speed of stirring motor: 1200 RPM
5. Temperature sensor: Pt100
6. Cooling medium: F22
7. Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.5℃
8. Working environment:
(1) Ambient temperature: -10 ℃～30 ℃
(2) Relative humidity: ＜85%
9. Total power consumption: not more than 1800 W