The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T4507 “Test Methods for Softening Point of Asphalt” and T0606 “Asphalt Softening Point Test (Ring and Ball Methods)” in the Industry Standard of People’s Republic of China JTJ052 Specifications and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine the softening point of asphalt, tar, liquid asphalt and other types of asphalt. It is the best choice of asphalt manufacturers, highway and bridge construction companies, college and universities, and research and development departments.
It adopts microcomputer controlling technology, linear heating and automatic stirring working mode, it can determine two samples at the same time and it can show test results automatically. It is convenient, efficient, and reliable. It is the desired instrument for laboratory to determine the softening point of asphalt.
II. Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Power supply: AC 220V (-5%～10%), 50 Hz
2. Measurement range: 5.0 ℃～90±0.5 ℃; or 5.0 ℃～75±0.5 ℃ (You should use low temperature water for measurement at 5.0 ℃～ambient temperature)
3. Temperature resolution: 0.01 ℃
4. Stirrer: Its speed can be continuously adjusted
5. Heating rate: It will be 5.0±0.5 ℃/min after 3 minutes in the measurement state
6. Heating power: 800 W;
7. Cubage of beaker: 1000 ml
8. Environment: The working temperature should be lower than 35 ℃ and keep stable and without air convection
9. Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
10. Total power consumption: ≤ 850 W