This instrument is designed and made as per national standard GB/T 4508-2010 Standard Test Method for Ductility of Bitumen and T0602-2011 Asphalt Ductility Test in JTG E20-2011 in the Industrial Standard of People’s Republic of China JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering and ASTM D113 Standard Test Method for Ductility of Bituminous Materials. It is suitable to determine the distance to which it will elongate before breaking when two ends of a briquet specimen of the material are pulled apart at a specified speed and at a specified temperature.
I. Main technical features
1. It adopts humanized design philosophy. There is no leading screw, lead rail or other components in the test trough. The sample can be easily installed in and the maximun measurement distance can reach 1.5m.
2. It adopts high-accuracy digital temperature controller.The resolution is 0.01℃ and accuracy is 0.1℃.
3. It adopts innovative transmission design. The stretching is stable and synchronous. There is no tremble and the speed is uniform.
4. Three specimens. Suitable to the test standard for asphalt duclility.
5. The specimen can return and positioning automatically after the determination.
6. It adopts membrane panel and LCD temperature controller. Water-proof, durable and easy to clean.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply： AC220V（-5%~+10%），50Hz
2. Measurement distance： 1.5m（±10mm）
3. Heating mode： Electric heater
4. Heating power： 3000W
5. Liquid circulation： By magnet circulation pump
6. Temperature control range： (5~49)℃，adjustable. Resolution is 0.01℃
7. Temperature control accuracy： ±0.1℃。
8. Tensile speed： 10mm/min and 50mm/min, two grades
9. Measurement accuracy： ±1 mm。
10. Ductility display： Digital display after data processed by a single chip machine.
11. Refrigeration： Compressor 1.25P, input power is 950W
12. Ambient temperature： (-10~+35)℃
13. Relative humidity： ≤85%
14. Maximum power consumption： 4100W
15. Overall dimension： 2365mm×520mm×1000mm