This instrument is designed and made as per GB/T 4507 Standard Test Method for Softening Point of Bitumen and Chinese industrial standard T0606-2011 Test Method for Softening Point of Bitumen(ring and ball method) in JTG E20-2011 Standard Teste Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to test make determination for softening point of petroleum asphalt for road, coal pitch and liquid petroleum asphalt. It can also make determination for softening point of resin, oil fats and other relevant materials. It is the best choice for bitumen manufacturer, colleges, research institute and relevant industries.
II. Main technical specifications and parameters
1. Power supply： AC220V（error excepted: -5％～+10％)，50Hz；
2. Measuring range： （1）Sample which softening point below 80℃ should be tested with distilled water as heating medium. Range: +5 ℃～+80℃
（2）Sample which softening point below 80℃ should be tested with glycerol water as heating medium. Range: +32℃～+160℃
3. Temperature resolution：0.01℃
4. Stirrer：electromagnetic stirring，the speed is stepless adjustable.
5. Heating rate：Self adjusting to (5.0±0.5)℃/ min after 3 minutes.
6. Display and print：LCD screen to displays the result. Printed by printer.
7. Heating power：1400W
8. PC port：RS-232C communication port
9. Effective volume of flask：1000ml
10.Test condition：room temperature is lower than 35℃ and stable.No air convection.
11.Relative humidity：≤ 85％
12.Overall power consumption：≤ 1500W